Bakechef's Getting Married!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Flying home tomorrow! It's been a whirlwind sort of week. The honeymoon in bar Harbor was wonderful, perfect weather beautiful scenery, couldn't have asked for better!

Look for some more pictures in the coming days!

Yay! We missed you, Bakechef! Glad you had a great time!

Looking forward to the pics!

Last edited:
Flying home tomorrow! It's been a whirlwind sort of week. The honeymoon in bar Harbor was wonderful, perfect weather beautiful scenery, couldn't have asked for better!

Look for some more pictures in the coming days!
What? I thought you were going to be in Bah Ha-bah for 2 weeks! Wow, if it seemed to fly by for me, you must feel as if you've been a whirling dervish all week!

Lots of delays in Laguardia today because of weather, seems like everything is running 3 or more hours late. Can't wait to crawl into my comfy bed! I hate this airport, every shop and food venue is owned by the same company, which means everything is ridiculously expensive $10 premade sandwich anyone? $7 slice of pizza? No regular food court with recognizable brands, not even Starbucks, may be the only place on earth without a Starbucks, :LOL:

I usually try to avoid this airport but this time it was the best option.

Last edited:
What? I thought you were going to be in Bah Ha-bah for 2 weeks! Wow, if it seemed to fly by for me, you must feel as if you've been a whirling dervish all week!

Nope the whole trip was two weeks, just 2 whole days in Bah Ha-bah! Two weeks and I'd have to sell a kidney to pay the credit card bill!

As promised, here are some shots! My main photographer just got her computer back from the repair shop, so I'm still waiting on those, I'll post some of those too as they come in.

Here we are walking with my mom down the aisle
IMG_0233.jpg

Here is Rob, trying to hold it together, it wasn't easy getting through the vows!
IMG_0273.jpg

The knot is officially tied!
IMG_0290.jpg

Cutting of the cake. We behaved and didn't make any mess!
IMG_0332.jpg

Rob wanted to wear sneakers to match his shirt. He had socks that matched too!
IMG_0258-2.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

Our first dance as a married couple
IMG_0363.jpg

Oh my gosh .. those are awesome photos and so very special. Thank you so much for sharing with us .. now I need a tissue.

Okay, pass the tissues please.

Beautiful song, Bakechef!

Over here please. I need a couple also. Beautiful pictures. They make you feel as if you are right there. Thank you for sharing your most precious memories with us.

Is there anything in life better than being loved? :angel:

For you and Rob :angel::angel: May each one always be watching over you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom