Easter Roast Lamb or Roast Ham or???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Margi Cintrano

Washing Up
Ciao,

Looking forward to a week off from the office, seeing my younger daughter and the twins, and baby ( the European Football Team ) ... and going to the coast of Italia. What is everyone cooking ? or Are you travelling ? Is anyone preparing something a bit different this year ? What about desserts ? Aperitifs ?

Roast lamb ( milk fed baby lamb ) is on the carte for main course ... and Have just been discussing red and white wines for Easter with a couple of Members too ...

Look forward to hearing from all of you ... I am still undecided with rest of carte, as I am in Madrid, and need to go to the Central Market of Gargano Peninsula and see what is the product availability ...

Kindest.
Margi. Cintrano.

Neither. I like to make brandied rabbit in mustard sauce for Easter, although the neighborhood children don't seem to care much for the idea. They will tell me "The Easter bunny came to my house and he left some jelly beans and chocolate and marshmallow peeps," and I tell them "The Easter bunny came to my house too, but he never left!"

Last edited:
Sir_Loin_of_Beef said:
Neither. I like to make brandied rabbit in mustard sauce for Easter, although the neighborhood children don't seem to care much for the idea. They will tell me "The Easter bunny came to my house and he left some jelly beans and chocolate and marshmallow peeps," and I tell them "The Easter bunny came to my house too, but he never left!"

That's funny. Mean, but funny.

Southern France style Rabbit

Versatile rabbit is actually very common in France, Tuscany - Italy and the rurals of the Iberian Peninsula for example Castilla La Mancha and Castilla León ...

Enjoy your it in Mustard ...

Thanks for posting.
:chef: Margi Cintrano.

Last edited:
When I was transplanted to the East from California, and it was cold and grey at Easter, I decided that we would always have the usual Easter picnic: Cold sliced ham, potato salad, spicy ranch beans, a dreadful jello thing called ambrosia.

Back
Top Bottom