Epic Dinner Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What fascinates me about all of this is how on earth you managed to get all your guests on site on the dot of 7pm. Did you bribe them? Employ a shepherd with a dog? A swat team?

Shock collared comes to my mind. Maybe I'm just a lil' aggressive today. :rolleyes:
Who shows up on time anyways? It's wrong!
If I ever referred to my husband as "The Husband" said Husband would show me "The door"

Munky.

What fascinates me about all of this is how on earth you managed to get all your guests on site on the dot of 7pm. Did you bribe them? Employ a shepherd with a dog? A swat team?

If it were me, I would tell guests the party starts at 6:30 and have light nibbles and drinks available until it's time to sit down for dinner.

Well they know if they don't show up on time, we will start without them and they'll miss out on some amazing champagne!

Good point. We have a friend who dances to a different drummer, timewise, and as a result all of us who know and love him have adjusted.

In other words, there is daylight saving time, central time (etc.) and then there is James Tollard time.

In view of that we always tell James the function is an hour earlier than it actually is. He is rarely late.:LOL::LOL: Champagne wouldn't alter his behavior. He just operates on a different schedule but we love him anyway.

Back
Top Bottom