Father's Day Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gee I don't know... If you know my first name, location and the age of my father... you may be able to stalk me. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He's 89.

Pacanis, :angel::angel:
I have thought many times about stalking you, For the food you
cook and show us, But I would have to bring Dh with me and he is
a big eater.
Bet he would love to have your advice on BBQ and smoking.Ever
thought about teaching a grilling class.

Josie

I had nothing to do with Father's Day dinner, because my son did it all for his Dad. Of course I got to eat too! :yum: we had steaks, fries, and green beans. The "boy" can grill pretty well! :yum:

you know, pac, that's the first time i've ever heard you talk about family. well, except for an ex, i think.

:)

I think I disclose some personal information if you are paying attention. ;)
Most participating members here know my first name and general, if not exact location (whether I want them to or not via knowing my isp...). And what I do for a living.
Although I try to keep any illness, death or aching body parts out of the picture, whether they be mine or a family member.
So don't expect me to show up and post I'm dead.

I just needed a minor vent, as my father isn't getting any younger and my sister, while she used to entertain a lot, pretty much never has anyone over anymore. Hard one to figure, especially since they know my schedule and know I can never show up for my father's functions where he lives now. Oh well.

Hah, not me Josie. My instructional days are over. It's too hard teaching myself new tricks. lol

Back
Top Bottom