Father's Day plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spent the day on the coast hiking in 65 degree weather. We then visited a victorian period farm with period dressed doscents and had a blast. Mom and Kids are cooking burgers as I type. A great day! I feel blessed.

Happy Father's Day to all the DC Dads.

I was doing really well today I was driving to church this morning (okay, I did okay until 9 am :wacko:) when the radio played taped messages of people telling how great their Dad's are. I lost it and suddenly it was raining inside and outside the car. I had a good cry while trying to keep on the road and was fine after that.....until they mentioned all the people who have lost their fathers and the flood gates opened again.

I did so well on his birthday a couple of weeks ago.....

LPBeier said:
Happy Father's Day to all the DC Dads.

I was doing really well today I was driving to church this morning (okay, I did okay until 9 am :wacko:) when the radio played taped messages of people telling how great their Dad's are. I lost it and suddenly it was raining inside and outside the car. I had a good cry while trying to keep on the road and was fine after that.....until they mentioned all the people who have lost their fathers and the flood gates opened again.

I did so well on his birthday a couple of weeks ago.....
I had all I could do to keep it together today. This first has to be the hardest, I hope it gets easier.

Happy Father's Day to all the DC dads.

Hugs to everyone who lost their dad.

I miss my daddy. He died in 1994.

i don't know about parents, but it doesn't about best friends. it's funny, as i was reading this i was setting up the desk in my new office, and i just put up a memorial card on the wall about my buddy ozzy. it says "may the four winds blow you safely home".

they're all home now.

Last edited:
fathers day is very sad for me. my husband was the best father i ever knew. he loved our kids so much. always there for them, whether they were laughing or crying. he was very involved with their interests. and i loved him for it so much. it is really tough for my kids, as he was taken away to soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom