Food Dilemma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, as long as she is not a Southern Baptist vegan. No meat and no booze would not be the kind of memorial I would like when I pass on. :D

Once again, PF, I hope this will be a great day with lots of funny stories and laughter. I never had the pleasure of meeting Shrek, but I know I would like my memorial to be a good party. I hope my closest friends wake up the next day with a little bit of a hangover. :LOL:

CD

Thanks, I guess I better listen to the music Shrek left, before we head to the memorial. I think he burned the music in the placement he wanted it played.

Everyone liked Shrek, he was the most fun person out there.

Well...the food question has been taken out of my hands. My step-daughter has taken it over.

Thanks for all your suggestions and advice.

Ohhhh what a relief for you PF!! I'm so happy to hear it. My late husband's sister took it out of my hands also and I was so very grateful to her.

When my parents passed I did the whole nine yards with the food, and also when his mother passed.

I was happy to do that, but a widow should be taken care of on that day, of all days. :flowers:

Last edited:
All I have to do is show up with Shrek.

You could also show up with a second container filled with some fireplace or grill ash, and pretend to trip and spill the ashes on the ground in front of the guests... or, onto somebody Shrek didn't like. :devilish:

Sorry, I have a warped sense of humor. :D

CD

Looks like I'm just responsible for getting my dinner the night before and my breakfast.

All I have to do is show up with Shrek.

Aww....Princess. :heart: You'll have some alone time with Shrek before the memorial - he would be so pleased to see this gathering of guests and loved ones. He sounds like someone I would have loved to have met.

Back
Top Bottom