For a romantic meal what would you serve?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for having faith in men's attention paying abilities! Not sure it's well placed but thanks all the same :D lol

If I were to prepare a romantic meal for my girlfriend, it would have to be surf and turf, (her fave candle lit dinner).
She prefers a medium rare Delmonico instead of the Fillet and I always remove the tail and claw meat from the shells before plating. (easier to eat neatly). Then dessert would be super easy, she loves Hagen Daaz coconut pineapple ice cream. (me too)
Of course Travis Tritt, "Drift off to Dreams" would be playing after dessert ;)
John.

well,my idea of a romantic meal is def steak...nice juicy beef steak with buttery mashed potatoes,celery,bell peppers,onions,peas and carrots cooked in a little olive oil,salt,pepper...a little cream salad with lots of olives and sausages,and something of chocolate 4 dessert,like deep dark chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and a little whipped cream....let me tell u,this meal can do wonders,if u know what i mean... :)

sarah said:
well,my idea of a romantic meal is def steak...nice juicy beef steak with buttery mashed potatoes,celery,bell peppers,onions,peas and carrots cooked in a little olive oil,salt,pepper...a little cream salad with lots of olives and sausages,and something of chocolate 4 dessert,like deep dark chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and a little whipped cream....let me tell u,this meal can do wonders,if u know what i mean... :)
cute avatar sarah! :LOL:

and you're meal sounds fantastic to me..

I can't wait for a romantic meal consisting of a beef roast, yorkshire pudding, good bread, a nice salad and some red wine... hopefully Merlot.

Penne with Vodka Sauce.

Filet Mignon.
Hand torn salad.

Fried Oysters on a soft roll with a lemony sauce.

I would say don't eat too much if you want to get romantic, and thats all I'm saying about that.

juliev said:
I can't wait for a romantic meal consisting of a beef roast, Yorkshire pudding, good bread, a nice salad and some red wine... hopefully Merlot.

You forgot the soft caress of candle light and ripe red strawberries for desert :)

To me the most romantic meal is the one two people prepare together.

Bangbang said:
Tacos,refried beans,rice,and lots of Tequila.
:LOL: Bangs idea of a romantic evening.
3.gif

Ok Bang...........now I know your just full of gas :LOL: Your poor wife I bet you torture her and put her head under the covers don't you :LOL:

your bodies probably just storing it up and some day your burst :LOL: hopefully you'll be alone and not with a special someone when you let it all loose :LOL:

SizzlininIN said:
your bodies probably just storing it up and some day your burst :LOL: hopefully you'll be alone and not with a special someone when you let it all loose :LOL:

Good one, you made me laugh so hard I had a coughing fit. Sorry, JV.

I would be happy with whatever that special someone wanted to make me for dinner or breakfast. It is the time spent with the one that matters is what is important. ;)

Back
Top Bottom