Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

letscook

Head Chef
Enjoy your day by wearing stretchy clothes, its' a day where you can get away with eating all that you shouldn't.
Be safe while traveling. Holidays can bring the worst out in people, Don't sweat the small things and just enjoy your friends and family.
Be thankful that you can seat down to a meal with all the trimmings while others don't have that.
Make sure you thank the cook for your good food by everyone else doing the clean up
Many hands make light work.

Have a great day!

Keep the tradition alive!

IMG_8409.JPG

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

As I was baking the pumpkin pie, cranberry apple crisp and 8 pans of yeast rolls my BF walked up to me and hugged me and said, "Our first Thanksgiving together." I am thankful for him and my kids. :)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! :wub: It's almost 9:30 here and I'm about ready to head out the door for my daughter's home for a noon meal, and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade with my grandson. He's 4 now and will probably enjoy it this year. Much of that time will be shuffled between playing Lego's on the floor with him and helping with the meal.

Have a great day, all!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! As my brother said before he left Ontario for MN to share T'day with our family, "It is all about family, food, and we don't have to decorate a tree or give gifts."

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Hoping your day is filled with love and laughter!

Shrek's gravy overflow valve was not working...he was upset and I was laughing, it's just spilled gravy for goodness sake. But, have had a good day, we are partaking of Pink Champagne along with pumpkin custard and whipped cream.

Okay, I know I am a Brit and Thanksgiving doesn't happen here, but I do wish my American friends a very happy day today!

Enjoy the opportunity to be with your family and friends, kick back and relax. (And for the ones who are doing the cooking? Grand job and get someone else to do the washing up!)

And for the ones who are working - in hospitals, fire stations, police, the armed forces, and all the carers who just get on with it - you are the backbone of society and I salute you.

Happy Thanks Giving. :wub:

Happy Thanksgiving to you all across the pond. Some of us don't celebrate this occasion as I believe that it is an American tradition?? but enjoy your day, relax and fill your hearts with peace and love: heart::kiss:

Back
Top Bottom