Help ! I need a costume idea !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NightsinCalifornia

Assistant Cook
I have two parties to go to tonight and me and my friend have zero ideas o nwhat to be. My friend (who is a guy, i'm a girl), has shaggy hair and has zero clue. He wants to do somehting with his hair,so he needs ideas !

I just need an idea ! Anything !

What are you guys being ?

Well I'm not dressing up as anything

My mom is some kind of ghoul, and my dad is some vampire. My brother is the lead singer of some band who is goth.

Last year my mom and dad dressed up as Ozzy and Sharon Ozbourne.

If either one of you want to go as something REALLY scary, why not cut out a bunch of dark green leaf shapes from crepe paper, attach them to a clear plastic bag (like one dry cleaning comes in) and go as a bag of spinach. That ought to scare the bejeepers out of anyone.:LOL:

Well, if he's shaggy, how 'bout if he is Shaggy and you can be Daphne? (Scooby Doo)
Gobo - you've got some wacky parents!
Katie - that truly is a scary costume!

Nights - there's another halloween costume idea thread going around here somewhere - go into the forum you're in (off-topic jokes & games) and scroll down. You may just find what you're looking for. Best of luck!

You go as a man and have him go as a girl. You can do his hair all Pretty and curled up nice.

Try looking here.

The couple that won the prize for best costume a few years ago was the woman dressed as Bill Clinton and the man dressed as Monica. Not exactly topical anymore, but it was funny. Maybe Wilma and Fred Flintstone?

Shaggy hair? This just popped in my mind...

img_347009_0_05d96798561731a67b41b52b15833bd8.jpg

Now, repeat after me...
"Wayne's world, Wayne's world, party time, excellent, wooohooohooohooo"

IMHO - never do the cross-dressing thing ... she might enjoy wearing-the-pants too much!

If you really want to go as something totally scary (food related) go as Smothered Liver and Onions!!!

After years and years of Halloween and Mardi Gras, I swore I wasn't "doing" costumes ever again. Then on Halloween afternoon my husband came up with the concept of being turn of the century anthropologists. I swear I could have killed him. But I happened to have yards of netting and made him a butterfly net. I'm a beader, so stitched on butterflies and lady bugs. We already owned pith helmets. NEXT YEAR, NO COSTUMES. We were a hit at the party, but this is more than I can enjoy doing any more. If my friends want me to do mardi gras this year the answer in not only no, but aitch-eee-double-hockey-sticks NO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom