Holiday Baking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This year I going to make a peppermint cheesecake with craked candy canes. Mabe adding red and green sprinkels.

For the first year I am not doing ANY Christmas baking - professionally or personally. And it actually feels good! :)

I have given up the pro side of it for good - a friend who took on some of my clients last year while I was busy with Dad has now taken them on permanently. I will probably go back to doing baking for us and for gifts some day but because I need to stay away from chocolate, sugar, fruit, gluten, etc. until my body heals itself I figured it was best to not risk temptation! I am crocheting gifts instead! :)

But I used to do a wide variety of things including cookies, candies, chocolates, cheesecake, fruit cake (My great grandmother's white fruitcake!), etc.

Somebunny said:
Wow that seems like a really tidy way to make caramel corn. Thanks Chopper!

You are most welcome. I have made it that way for years, and it really is the only way to go in my opinion.

Last edited:
salt and pepper said:
This year I going to make a peppermint cheesecake with craked candy canes. Mabe adding red and green sprinkels.

Recipe please?!

Back
Top Bottom