ISO Matzoh Crackers for VBS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm needing a Matzo cracker recipe for Vacation Bible School. Not sure what quantities we need to plan for, but I was asked to check for a recipe.

Side note: We're also planning to make flat bread; can't we make the dough and shape the balls, and freeze them til we're ready to use?

Not sure what you are asking for. Matzo crakers? Or matzo balls? And are you asking about flat bread or simply saying that you will make it?

There's a reason for my vagueness. I'm not sure what the directors are after myself. The food theme is items one might have found in a market during the life of Jesus. I was told yesterday that their plan was for the kids to each get a sample of the flat bread..and a different person asked me about matzo crackers this morning. I'll attend a meeting this evening to find out more, but was told to 'bring along any recipes I find'.

Fortunately the Matzo issue is resolved..no Matzo! Instead, we'll be making flat bread and two recipes from Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day(basic boule w/beer and some whole wheat, and European Peasant) The other ladies want to bake some of the art bread in the church kitchen for the aroma..I'm a little leery of that due to how crowded that kitchen will be:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom