It's Thanksgiving Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

di reston

Sous Chef
So the work is nearly all done, your guests are coming.....so....HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY, this very special day. Thinking of you all, and wishing you peace and love

di reston

Enough is never as good as a feast Oscar Wilde

Reading over many of these many posts we've all had our ups and downs this year. But I believe we are all very thankful for being able to get together with family and friends and enjoy the mad endeavors of the year and especially the last couple of days.

A wonderful Thanksgiving to our American friends, enjoy!

I know it has been quite a while since I have posted here. I want to wish all of the great people at Discuss Cooking a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I have a tremendous amount to be thankful for. I am truly blessed.

Good to see you, Hoot! Hope all is well.

Attachments

• 1479995549723.jpg
    1479995549723.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 141
It's been a year of ups and downs for us. I'm thankful that we have ended on an "up".

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

A year full of "ups" and "downs" is putting it mildly for me. I am thankful that the skill of a fine physician made it possible for me to walk and for the care and skill of a number of medical care providers who were part of my cancer journey. I hope to be able to share my thanks again next Thanksgiving.

Thanks for the well-wishes, di. I'm thankful that all of our Needs are met, and that my Wants are totally optional. :heart: What more is needed than a good family, good friends, and good food.

I know it has been quite a while since I have posted here. I want to wish all of the great people at Discuss Cooking a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I have a tremendous amount to be thankful for. I am truly blessed.
Same to you, Hoot. Think of you often. It would be nice to have you stop by more often, okay?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom