Need Menu Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_25501_0_f7e58594713041372ec1f6297d7b849c.gif
Morning.......make it a large one, please.

wasabi-
do you drink good hawaiian coffee...or folger's? [not that there's anything wrong with that]!

My coffee of choice is Starbucks' cafe mocha, kona coffee when I can afford it and Taster's Choice, decaf is what I have at home. What's your fav?

Well, dadgummit! I post a request and then leave to drive to my sister's in Frisco to borrow her fancy-schmancy embroidery machine to do my homemade cotton huck towels, get home and find this!

Obviously, you all have things well in hand. No surprise there.

And, cafeandy, shall I assume the saga continues????

yes...i'm out of the panic mode. i have time to process it. the salmon [not one of my favorite fish] is a new wrinkle. i'm thinking of poaching it in cream and making it into crepes. it's a great party dish and if you use a biscuit cutter to make small crepes it makes great appetizers. that grill is only so big. plus i think we have enuff grilled food.

this client's parties always grow as we plan. we'll probably wind up going deep sea fishing to catch some tuna before the party starts.

wasabi said:
My coffee of choice is Starbucks' cafe mocha, kona coffee when I can afford it and Taster's Choice, decaf is what I have at home. What's your fav?

i like the african coffees and kona. i don't like the central american coffees...too acidic and no body [kinda reminds me of my first wife].

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom