Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I stand corrected!

The Patriots play the 4:00 game today so I didn't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen prepping dinner. I'll do that tomorrow instead.

We pulled the crock of kraut we have had fermenting in the basement last night to see if it is time. It is time.

So.... today I am grilling brats and will have the kraut with it. Kathleen wants hers on a plate, I want mine on a bun. She made noise about making some reds with parsley, but she is snoozing (building energy for the game I think).

What are you eating getting ready for your game?

As soon as I make a beer run I'll be eating chocolate cupcakes and drinking beer leading up to the game. Probably during and after, too.

Another Sunday, another chance to tail gate in the back yard. The weather is supposed to be cool today (it was 48F when I woke up this morning) and the grill will be hot. I have some quail marinating in the fridge so this should be interesting. I have only eaten them once, and have never cooked them.

To go with there will be some greek oven roasted potatoes.

Here we go Brownies here we go....

Doing a roast chicken with pilaf and a vegetable to be named later. The Pats are playing the Raiders in a 4:00 game.

Last edited:
Another Sunday, another chance to tail gate in the back yard. The weather is supposed to be cool today (it was 48F when I woke up this morning) and the grill will be hot. I have some quail marinating in the fridge so this should be interesting. I have only eaten them once, and have never cooked them.

To go with there will be some greek oven roasted potatoes.

Here we go Brownies here we go....

Where do you get a greek oven?:angel:

Back
Top Bottom