Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That looks awesome, pacanis.

I love oatmeal, PF. Maybe I should make some for breakfast this week.

There are times nothing but oatmeal will do. Today was one of those days, then Shrek came home with Fudge Covered Ritz Crackers...I took my Metformin and had one serving of those crackers.:pig:

Another Sunday another tailgate.

Today I am making pizzas. Need to get the dough started and I haven't decided if the pizzas will be cooked in the oven or on the grill yet.

How are you tailgating today?

We'll be 'tailgating' at a Chinese restaurant. SO and I are getting together with an old friend of mine and his wife. Don't know if we'll be home in time for the 8:15 PM game but I've got it set up on the DVR. Halloween candy for dessert.

Today is a bit more traditional tailgating fare... doing wings! We will be doing oven wings, Frank's (not me) wing sauce.

What are you doing to celebrate football Sunday?

I'm working on it, but haven't decided yet. We have a food hangover from all we ate last night. The Patriots play KC Monday night but I'll have the TV on this afternoon.

Soapy:LOL: I spilled about 2 cups worth of laundry soap in the back of the Subaru...at least it smells good.

How'd the wings go?

Another Sunday, another tailgate.

Today we have a bit of a treat for the grill. I picked up a couple dry aged prime filets. JOY!

I will have some loaded baked potatoes and a green salad to go with it.

I am also throwing some pork chops on the grill for later.

What are you eating to help make it through the gut wrenching sight of horrible play calling and bad execution...ermm.. football? :)

Today is Grey Cup day here and our BC Lions are in it and are playing here in our newly renovated stadium with the retracting roof (which will be closed on account of rain :()

I am making various forms of hot dogs for Dad, DH and I, with home made wedge fries.

A couple of friends might come over earlier so I am putting out some munchies - kettle chips and dip, garlic sausage with cheese and crackers, shrimp ring and chicken wings (not sure how I will do them yet - my famous Parmesan, honey garlic or sesame) . This way we can munch all day!

Shrek would like an omelet (he just woke up) and then Tx Red later with Pintos in sauce on the side later. I will be heading out soon to forage for incidentals.

Today Kathleen's Bears are the 1PM game hosting the Chiefs while my Browns host the Ravens at 4PM (I do not like this flex scheduling).

Kathleen asked for chili today, so chili it is.*

I asked our resident chili head and Texan for a good recipe and he sent me one to try. I altered it slightly with the addition of a bottle of beer. So thanks to .40 for the Texas red recipe.

What do you have planned for celebrating the best thing in the free world, Football Sunday?

I'm drinking espresso by the gallon so I can stay awake for the Patriots-Colts game at 1:00 PM. It's shaping up to be 'over' in the first quarter.

We may go out for a casual dinner tonight. Not sure yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom