Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doing: Ignoring TV, cleaning closets
Cooking: Salmon Filets, steamed Broccoli, Parsleyed new potatoes
Cheering for: Snow, it's finally snowing, lots!!!

Tonight we have a special Thursday Night Editon of Tailgating Sundays.

The Browns are on the road in Pittsburgh and it looks like I am making pizzas for tailgating.

Hopefully it isn't the only good thing to happen for me tonight...

Great guess, Andy!

Frank, what are we doing on a nationally televised game? Didn't they learn their lesson a few years ago when we are on about five night time games, and Derek Anderson turned back into Derek Anderson, lol.

Almond Butter and Strawberry Preserve sandwiches. Looks like Shrek is having PB and cheese crackers and milk.

Since the Browns played on Thursday I am not really tailgating today. I will be making hot dogs later so we can watch Kathleen's Bears end Tebow time.

What are your tailgating plans today?

Crab cakes and stuff for dinner tonight. The perfect food the celebrate the Pats' beating the Redskins. They've never won a game in Washington.

Good luck to ya Andy.

Is there a local recipe for crab cakes or are you using more of an MD recipe?

BTW.. I love hot sauce on crab cakes.

Good luck to ya Andy.

Is there a local recipe for crab cakes or are you using more of an MD recipe?

BTW.. I love hot sauce on crab cakes.

Tonight I'm making these. There at least as tasty as any I've made. I'll try some Tabasco sauce.

Attachments

• 35072pk.jpg
    35072pk.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 163
Ok.

We were at Costco yesterday and I was appalled at what they wanted for crab meat.

Tabasco is nice.. My favorite for seafood is Crabanero.

not really tailgating today, but i'll be snacking while i put up the christmas lights on the house while watching the jets game.

i just got some nice fontina, italian mac salad, provolone and prosciutto stuffed frying peppers in evoo, and crusty bread.

if i didn't have to clumb a ladder, i'd be adding a bottle of barolo or two.

I haven't done squat all day, with the exception of going to wally world early this morning. My ATV needs a new battery but they don't carry the one I need. And I didn't know I was supposed to bring in the old one anyway. I was able to pick up some gift cards anyway. Beautiful day here, too. I should be outside doing something...

oops, I thought this was the What are you doing thread...
I must have clicked the wrong line.

Since the Browns are off today, are you fasting? It seems totally appropriate.

I don't fast for lent, why would I fast any other time? :LOL:
It does seem weird not having a real plan for today's meal though. I should probably be Googling Arizona foods.

And I see you game is close...

Back
Top Bottom