Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, technically you can't square infinity because infinity isn't a number.
But I know where you're coming from ;)

You always daisy chain your parachute lines so they don't tangle when you stuff it in your bag before you go home. Just sayin'.

Good to know! I'll daisy chain my parachute lines from now on!

Like I have parachute lines....

Last edited:
Infinity, daisy chains, jumping out of good airplanes? Now I am totally confused. I hate math. Do I have to know math to jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Can I be the last to jump? :angel:

Tis Sunday again and almost time for football. We have a bit of a different plan for our tailgating. Surprisingly we have turkey left over... :D

Today is turkey sammies with swiss. We still have some of the Thanksgiving salad too so that will go with it. Mayhaps some dumplings as well.

What are you tailgating with on this football Sunday?

Leftover turkey dinner for us. With house guests, we haven't been able to have a leftovers dinner until today.

So we went out for breakfast this morning. A 15 ride home turned into 2 hours and we just BARELY got home for the start of the game. The winter snow storm they said we were getting arrived a tad early. Oh goodness....

I haven't even started the cooking. I have wings for us today and I will get them started in a little while.

What are you using to celebrate football Sunday? Other than you enemy Pats fans... grrr.... :)

So we went out for breakfast this morning. A 15 ride home turned into 2 hours and we just BARELY got home for the start of the game. The winter snow storm they said we were getting arrived a tad early. Oh goodness....

I haven't even started the cooking. I have wings for us today and I will get them started in a little while.

What are you using to celebrate football Sunday? Other than you enemy Pats fans... grrr.... :)

Listening to...the Detroit - Philadelphia games. Shrek is waiting for Tennessee - Denver game. I was kinda enjoying The Incredibles, when the ogre woke from his mid-morning nap.

Finishing off a Filipino chicken and noodle dish, later. Mostly just grazing today.

It seems real sporting on the part of Ol' Man Winter to throw in Lots of Weather to make it more of a challenge for us all. Sort of reminds me when all we had was a black/white teevee and the reception was sometimes snowy, except if you look out your window, it's true.

Chicken wings here too, and some veggies with blue cheese dipping sauce. I made a loaf of banana bread with some ripe bananas this morning. Pretty good for a cold day.

Sorry Frank. Our boys did it again. Now if you became a Pats fan you could celebrate every game and not get so upset. You would have something to cheer about every Sunday! :angel:

Sorry Frank. Our boys did it again. Now if you became a Pats fan you could celebrate every game and not get so upset. You would have something to cheer about every Sunday! :angel:

Much like the Beatles they got by with a little help from their friends....

Another Sunday, another football, another tailgate.

Today the Browns are playing those silly Bears (Kathleen likes em so they have to be silly) :D.

We have something different for the tailgate. I am making braised quail with mushrooms and a rice mix thing. I don't want to fight the snow covered leaves to get to the grill today.

What are you celebrating football Sunday with?

Back
Top Bottom