Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So we are on the bye this week.

I do have hot dogs for lunch today, but won't be having the proper tail gate.

See ya next week!

The Patriots are up against the Vikings and their drama queen QB. Since it's also Halloween we're ordering pizzas.

So we are on the bye this week.

I do have hot dogs for lunch today, but won't be having the proper tail gate.

See ya next week!

But breakfast was Crab Benedict with freshly picked crab heaped on an English muffin topped with a perfectly poached egg and dripping with freshly-made Hollandaise sauce. You can serve hot dogs for lunch without apology. :)

~Kathleen

But breakfast was Crab Benedict with freshly picked crab heaped on an English muffin topped with a perfectly poached egg and dripping with freshly-made Hollandaise sauce. You can serve hot dogs for lunch without apology. :)

~Kathleen

YUM!!!! :pig:

~Kathleen

Zowwee, Kathleen !! That man's a keeper!! :punk:

Kinda cleansed that squirrely meat from the palate, huh? ;)

Last night I ground up a bunch of chuck to make burgers (also put two 1 pound packages in the freezer). So we have cheeseburgers (with Boars Head sharp cheddar) and hot dogs (with ketchup available).

Gonna light the grill in an hour or so.

Andy, sad to say but I can't support ya this week. ;)

What are you tailgating with this week?

Last night I ground up a bunch of chuck to make burgers (also put two 1 pound packages in the freezer). So we have cheeseburgers (with Boars Head sharp cheddar) and hot dogs (with ketchup available).

Gonna light the grill in an hour or so.

Andy, sad to say but I can't support ya this week. ;)

What are you tailgating with this week?

Frank, you guys eat early!

I didn't expect your support today. I want you to know that's OK and you have my sympathy.

SO requested another pot roast today and I wouldn't usually say no to that. I really like pot roast.

I just like to get things cooked and cleaned up before the game starts.

I did make breakfast a bit early today though.

Shrek will be sitting back and enjoying meatloaf and mashed potatoes. He picked out a jello parfait thing from the deli. I'll be hauling things to the storage unit and reconfiguring my food storage. Quietly, of course, and I promised not to walk in front of the TV.

Thanks..

One heck of a game.. from my point of view.

Hope you enjoyed the pot roast.

Last edited:
I am a die-hard Red Sox fan! I cheer for the Jays as we mostly get their games but my heart is with Boston!

So Andy, the residence just got a little more crowded!

Liverpool FC

From a scouser and fellow Anfield Red, we stuffed the league leaders Chelsea 2-0. Fernando Torres scored both, two amazing goals, our joint owner Mr Henry was there to see it. He seems OK;)

From a scouser and fellow Anfield Red, we stuffed the league leaders Chelsea 2-0. Fernando Torres scored both, two amazing goals, our joint owner Mr Henry was there to see it. He seems OK;)

John Henry and his ownership team have done a very good job with the Red Sox. They have been remodeling our stadium and spending money for players to enable us to win two championships since they bought the team in 2001.

Back
Top Bottom