Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Been a long time since we updated the tail gating thread.

Today we are hosting the Titans and I have a fellow Browns fan coming over for tail gate and watching the game with me...
I did not know this thread existed until today! Here I thought that pacanis and I had been the only Browns fans at DC. Frank, you and I can commiserate together if the rest of the season goes like today.

Gosh I miss pac. I was thinking that if we had moved back to OH before football season, I would attempt duplicating his PPPC style of game-day cooking. I also did not know until today that THAT was your idea originally, Frank. Alas, I'm afraid I'm going to end up dying in Pats Country...:cry:

Anyway, chicken and wild rice soup coming up.:ermm: I think it should be a tall glass of Pepto instead...

I did not know this thread existed until today! Here I thought that pacanis and I had been the only Browns fans at DC. Frank, you and I can commiserate together if the rest of the season goes like today.

Gosh I miss pac. I was thinking that if we had moved back to OH before football season, I would attempt duplicating his PPPC style of game-day cooking. I also did not know until today that THAT was your idea originally, Frank. Alas, I'm afraid I'm going to end up dying in Pats Country...:cry:

Anyway, chicken and wild rice soup coming up.:ermm: I think it should be a tall glass of Pepto instead...

I don't think the Browns are as bad as they played today. Maybe they needed a good spanking to get them focused.

CD

I'm the original Browns fan here... :)

Hopefully the football gets better to match the cooking...

Browns play tonight against the Rams.

I have brats to grill later with some okra from the garden.

Andy, did you see your Patriots are 21 point favorites? That is pretty insane.

Noon games are going to be killers to my waist-line this year. Made a bowl of refried bean/cheese dip and broke open a bag of Tostito chips before the 2nd quarter. Vikings are whomping on the Raiders at the moment.

PS I have a soft spot in my heart for the Browns.

Last edited:
A win is a win. Covering only matters if money is on the game.

The brats were good. The grilled okra was also good, though some needed to be picked sooner, a little stringy.

It was kinda fun doing the city-themed food thing last week. Since we played the LA Rams, I made French Dip sandwiches, which were first created in LA. Unfortunately, the sandwich was much tastier than the outcome of the game. :( So close... Anyway, I'm looking forward to the food for next Sunday's game. Since we're playing Baltimore, I plan on crab cakes. We'll see what actually gets made next week.

...Andy, did you see your Patriots are 21 point favorites? That is pretty insane.
That's a conservative estimate.:)
Tsk, tsk, Andy. Only 14 points? The Browns beat them by 20 on Monday. *

And the Browns should have saved one of those TDs for their SNF game...

*Just kidding.

...Tsk, tsk, Andy. Only 14 points? The Browns beat them by 20 on Monday. *...

Yeah, I was really disappointed. A rookie special teams guy and a rookie quarterback gave up two touchdowns. The defense hasn't given up a touchdown since the AFC Championship game this past January.

Back
Top Bottom