Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ribs are going in the smoker. maybe trout and sausage as well. i'm going food shopping right now.

broiled buffalo wings, popcorn, and hummus with veggies during the games.

oh yeah, i also started a banana, honey, and flax seed whole wheat bread in the breadmaker. :chef:

pacanis said:
What caught my eye was when the poster said they could pile it higher. Nothing wrong with an extra layer of lasagna :chef:

Excellent point, Pac!

I just realized I posted in the wrong thread. Meant to post in what's for dinner. Oops!

Excellent point, Pac!

I just realized I posted in the wrong thread. Meant to post in what's for dinner. Oops!

:LOL:
It's like having two dinner threads going on :wacko:
I'll have to go back through this thread and see what it's about. Maybe it's just to talk football smack.

:LOL:
It's like having two dinner threads going on :wacko:
I'll have to go back through this thread and see what it's about. Maybe it's just to talk football smack.

Well, after reading the first page, it would seem like it's a discussion on whether it's OK to put mayonnaise on a hot dog, and that Frank is making the same thing this year that he made last year :ROFLMAO:

pacanis said:
Well, after reading the first page, it would seem like it's a discussion on whether it's OK to put mayonnaise on a hot dog, and that Frank is making the same thing this year that he made last year :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: Thanks! I feel better now!

mayo on a hot dog? hmmm, before i say gack, i should try it. i like mayo on a ham sammich, so maybe.

but my first thought is still gack!

I've never made a hot-dog at home that I ate without mayo on it.

Yum! I use Miracle Whip. It's my favorite of all Mayos.

I don't use mayo on hot dogs any more but I did once upon a time and it was quite tasty. My tastes have changed and now I use mustard. I still use mayo, just on different stuff, like french fries.

i'm a mustard freak having about a dozen types at home at any time, so mustard on a dog is a natural thing. mayo to me is for beef, tuna, pasta and potato salad. and the occasional cold ham sammy.

i'm going to have to give this a try considering my respect for the people who are recommending it.

but it's just a try. .gack?

@pacanis - The hamburgers and hotdogs were as good as they were last year too. :) I want the repeat of the Italian beef sandwiches! Mmmmmmm :rolleyes:

Burgers and hotdogs are a favorite for grilling so they get repeated from time to time.

The Italian beef is likely to reappear on the schedule.

Maybe you could follow along and duplicate last year's menu :LOL:

I see your a Brown's fan, too, Frank.
My making Cincinnati chili didn't appear to help them at all. The one team I really expected a win from... Our defense stank.

Yesterday I went by Kathleen's garden and picked all her tomatillos and jalepenos. That can only mean salsa verde in the works. :mrgreen:

Today I am going to make pork carnitas and serve it with the salsa.

What are you eating to get ready for your game?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom