Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahhh, the last game of the season... bummer.
Today I will be doing my cooking outdoors in true tailgating fashion. I have skinned, rubbed and wrapped two racks of St Louis cut ribs and also made two venison fatties out of some spicy venison sausage, cheddar cheese, diced onions & garlic and some jalapeno cheese. This will all be going on the smoker about noon or so.

I just got back from shopping at "The Store From Hell!! What was I thinking? :bash: All of the SB shoppers were there getting all the things they forgot yesterday. Along with all the little ole ladies. They had a giant display of cheeses from all over the world. Along with sausages, (salami, chorizo, etc.) Next to that were dips and chips. There was other stuff too numerous to mention. I have never seen the store do that before. Of course they had Patriots banners, colors, balloons, etc. In the hour that I was there, it was pretty much cleaned out. But they had workers filling it up again. This city has gone mad. And all for a football game. I think I am the only one in the city or even the state that won't be watching the game. That is unless Son #2 comes over. He really thinks I enjoy sitting down with him to watch a ball game. I won't disappoint him. I will sit there and keep my mouth shut. I may even get into it. :ermm:

Ahhh, the last game of the season... bummer.
Today I will be doing my cooking outdoors in true tailgating fashion. I have skinned, rubbed and wrapped two racks of St Louis cut ribs and also made two venison fatties out of some spicy venison sausage, cheddar cheese, diced onions & garlic and some jalapeno cheese. This will all be going on the smoker about noon or so.

Sounds like good food...

I am not technically tailgating since the Browns (or Bears) ain't playing but I do have deer chili to go on in a bit.

And...

We're...

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!

Today kicks off the Football Sunday!

We are going easy today as it has been a bit of a busy last couple of weeks and having hotdogs for our tailgating.

What are you having for football?

Go Browns!

Indigestion...:angel:

How many ways can I say, "uh huh" and still sound like I am paying attention?

"Go guy, whoever you are, who has the ball!!"

I guess I'll go shopping.

PrincessFiona60 said:

:LOL: You watch football like I do, PF! (Which is not, when I can help it.)

One of the benefits of living alone is I never have to watch another football or basefall game again. The TV is all mine! MINE do you hear, MINE! :angel:

Got a late start today as a daughter came over for some advice. Then had to catch up on the game (love my DVR). I think burgers and Italian sausages for dinner tonight.

Now I don't know about other venues, but here at the Patriots Stadium, there are tailgaters who don't even have a ticket to the game. They just go to tailgate. I think tailgating is getting bigger than the games. Who has the best food, equipment, etc. :angel:

Got a late start today as a daughter came over for some advice. Then had to catch up on the game (love my DVR). I think burgers and Italian sausages for dinner tonight.

No matter how old they get, they never stop needing you. :angel:

The best think about football is that all the players have nice bums. Eye candy for those of us who couldn't care less about the game. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom