Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had lemon French toast with butter and powdered sugar. Shrek is screaming about the Bronco touchdown.

I'm not sure who put a nickel in me today. I ate two breaded baked pork chops ( one was supposed to be for tomorrow), a baked tater, half a baked sweet tater and a spoonful of buttered corn. All Before Halftime of the first game.

I'm not sure who put a nickel in me today. I ate two breaded baked pork chops ( one was supposed to be for tomorrow), a baked tater, half a baked sweet tater and a spoonful of buttered corn. All Before Halftime of the first game.

Nicely done then. :cool:

Today being the second day of playoffs for the weekend... we aren't tailgating (unless you count donuts) but I did put kielbasa in the crockpot for this evening.

Who's tailgating for the Playoff Tailgating Sunday?

baby back ribs foil packet taters and green beans .. im taking the seahawks and patriots today ..

Our game doesn't start until 4 p.m. Just biding time until then. After when the game is done or not, it is Downton Abby. I have a few major jobs that have to be done for Tuesday, but can't seem to get a moveon.

I have no idea what I am going to eat today. :angel:

Spike was ten years old. The Pats were called the Boston Patriots. A brand new expansion team. They didn't have a football field of their own. They were playinig their home games at the old Braves baseball field and Boston College Field.

They were holding their practice sessions at the East Boston Stadium. Spike would go down there after school and watch them practice. Gino Cappalletti was their star player. When he wasn't on the field, he would sit beside Spike and tell him what the team was doing. Gino gave him a rule book for professional football that the umpires studied. Spike read that over and over. Today, he can still tell you the rules and penalties. Spike was at just the right age to get into trouble. I wish someday I could meet Gino. I would like to thank him for helping me to keep my kid out of trouble. Spike didn't realize it at the time, but he was right there at the start of the history of the New England Patriots. :angel:

It is championship weekend and we got a couple of good looking match ups on the schedule.

We are going to be tailgating with some wings today. Hopefully it will be symbolic of the Ravens getting eaten alive by the Patriots.

Who's tailgating for the Championship edition of Tailgating Sunday?

Unfortunately for the Pats, Downton Abby is on during the game. Guess who will win out in this house. I will stream the game on my computer while watching DA.

I did make some pumpkin/cranberry cookies for The Pirate to munch on. And Spike is going to bring an eight pack of dark meat KFC with potaotes and gravy. I am rooting for a Falcon/Pats Super Bowl. :angel:

Big playoff games today! I am already excited.

We are having a couple of BIL's over and Jr. Going to make Burgers and chippy dip things. Got some smoked gouda yesterday for cheeseburgers.

With temps hovering around 1 degree F, it will be frying pan burgers. I am a fair weather griller, and do not appreciate burger popsicles. Hoping for chocolate dessert, brownies or cookies would be a terrific treat.

We will be watching the late game (Ravens @ Patriots) with great interest. We will be chowing down on light fare made up of a series of appetizers and finger foods.

It is about time again for football and the ever popular tailgating.

The regular season starts Thursday with the Broncos hosting some team in purple.

Much like DirecTVs Sunday Ticket we don't do tailgating on Thursday (ok so we do) but the regular season Sunday kickoff. Not sure what is going to happen this week, but I am feeling wings might happen, unless I go Mahi-Mahi (who gets that one?)

The former Browns you mean ;)

Newp...

Art took his little piece of paper when he moved and that was all.

Don't want to say more as this is supposed to be a family friendly site and I have nothing good to say about Art.

Nothing.

The decision was made yesterday, we went to Costco and picked up two of their packs of wings. Everyone seems to proud of them lately, can you believe wings are $2.19/lb AND that is the good price? Sheesh...

I cut them all all (72 wings) and then vacuum packed 4 packs with 14 wings and have 16 in the over for today.

How are you celebrating opening Sunday tailgating?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom