Tailgating Sundays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 120
I'll be out and about in a bit, so will likely stop at Costco for a rotisserie chicken and mashed yukons. I have some asparagus in the fridge.

The chili is good, getting ready to watch the Bears and will check in on the 'Fins game as well.

I'm still stuffed from breakfast. I need to get my tailgate down soon and come up with a plan.

Vikings get a reprieve erhm bye week.

I'm getting ready to throw a pan of Cowboy Beans in the oven and stir up a batch of jalapeno cornbread this afternoon.

Today is Lion at Browns and I am tailgating.

Today we decided to do Italian sausage subs. I was a bit surprised when Kathleen wanted the mild sausages instead of the hot ones, but that's what we got.

I need to get the sauce going so it has time to reduce and get nice and thick.

These end up in the oven.

What are you tailgating with to celebrate it is football Sunday?

Today is Lion at Browns and I am tailgating.

Today we decided to do Italian sausage subs. I was a bit surprised when Kathleen wanted the mild sausages instead of the hot ones, but that's what we got.

I need to get the sauce going so it has time to reduce and get nice and thick.

These end up in the oven.

What are you tailgating with to celebrate it is football Sunday?

I like hot sausage, but some of it is so hot it's downright uncomfortable! I once ate some that had some heat but it was bearable. I wish I could remember the brand.

I've got the brats on the grill and the beer cracked, so I am officially tailgating for today :chef:
If I'm not around for hte late game you'll know why :wacko:

I had a ton of calculus to do. Makes me head hurt, but I think it is getting better.

We are the late game today and Kathleen's Bears (da bears) play early. She made soup. She loves soup. All soup.

This has chicken, chayote squash and leaves from the pepper plants we pulled out of the garden yesterday. Did you know those leaves are edible? We found out at the end of last season when a nice lady at the garden offered to take all the leaves from our pepper plants when I was tearing down the garden.

If the soup isn't to my liking (I will try it, but I am not a squash fan) I have left over pizza.

Good info, Frank. I would never have thought to eat pepper plant leaves, and we're cleaning out the veg planters today. Will try some!

Calculus. Makes my head hurt just thinking about it. I Think I can actually lay my hands on a Slide Rule in an old dresser drawer upstairs. Couldn't tell you any longer how to use it. I never had a "special" calculator or how to do this on my computer.

I have to try using some chili pepper leaves. Good thing to find out about.

OK, I stuffed a couple serrano pepper leaves in my mouth, chewed, and promptly spat them out. Not for me!

Nor is calculus. Eeks!

Back
Top Bottom