Warm appetizer ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

simonbaker

Chef Extraordinaire
The holidays are coming up right around the corner. Appetizers are always abig hit during this time. Would'nt it be great to have a place to acess some great tnt recipies??

These are not really recipes.

Kielbasa slices baked in a casserole and served with party rye and good mustard.

Hot pickled cherry peppers filled with meatball mix and baked until the meat mixture is cooked, about 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Make sure you pick a jar of peppers with a mixture of red and green.

Lil Smokies baked with a mixture of chili sauce and red currant jelly, sounds gross but it is very good.

Athens or Apollo brand frozen Spanakopita baked according to the package directions.

What can I say, I'm lazy and I want to enjoy the party! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I like bite-sized mini mushroom tarts. You can use slices of white bread, cut to fit in a mini-muffin tin. The filling is basic--chopped mushrooms, seasoning, a bit of cream, baked in the oven until the bread is toasted the filling bubbly (I do have a recipe, I would have to dig it out). Another is spinach meatballs, served warm. I also like warm artichoke tarts. The list is endless.

LCBO Food and Drink magazine has over 400 appetizer recipes. Take a look, there have to be some recipes that would inspire you.

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo-ear/Recipe...rse0=Appetizers&keyword=&yearissue=&seasonal=

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom