What's your Super Bowl menu?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chili
Buffalo chicken wings
Queso dip, Salsa & chips
Lil Smokies

My sons favorite team is the Patriots.

We are having smashed potatoes with hamburger gravy...comfort food for however the game turns out. We (Shrek) are in mourning over the Steelers not being there.

There has been a change of menu at Park Drive Bar & Grill for Super Bowl Sunday.
We will serve Super BBQ'ed chicken leg quarters with choice of sides. We are no longer doing Super spareribs and hot wings. Sorry of the inconvenience this may have caused.

Anticipating Puppy Bowl. I cooked the NY strips in butter and olive oil, with Montreal Steak Seasoning. Idahoan potato mix with some blue cheese, and corn. Total awesomeness!

Pizza

I am trying a dough I saw on an old America's Test Kitchen. They tossed in a half cup of cornmeal and worked in some butter to create leaves like you would find in a puff pastry. I am going light on the butter but, I think the cornmeal will make a nice texture change. We'll see!

There has been a change of menu at Park Drive Bar & Grill for Super Bowl Sunday.
We will serve Super BBQ'ed chicken leg quarters with choice of sides. We are no longer doing Super spareribs and hot wings. Sorry of the inconvenience this may have caused.

Oh! This really really messes up everything! You can't make these last minute changes to something as important...

:LOL:

We usually do snacky stuff on Super Bowl Sunday, even if it is just the two of us. DH requested wings, which I haven't done for years. Maybe some nachos and guacamole. I'm thinking the carmelized onion dip the Steve mentioned sounds really good! Guess i better get crackin' Game time in an hour.................:chef:

Dawgluver said:
Anticipating Puppy Bowl. I cooked the NY strips in butter and olive oil, with Montreal Steak Seasoning. Idahoan potato mix with some blue cheese, and corn. Total awesomeness!

I love the puppy bowl (and kitty half time show)!

DebLynn said:
I love the puppy bowl (and kitty half time show)!

The hamsters and Meep, the tweeting cockatiel, along with the piggies and kittens, had me ROFL!

Last edited:

Attachments

• TailGateSpread.jpg
    TailGateSpread.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 160
We are also of the puppy bowl ilk. I didn't know who one until I was at my Pilates class on Monday. But I did make super-bowl type food! For lunch it was nachos, for dinner it was a bunch of pre-made sim sum type snacks. Festive while we cheered our favorite doggies on, watching DVDs of "New Tricks" in between.

Back
Top Bottom