Strawberry Cobbler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds Great To Me :chef:

I cooked a Strawberry Pie the other day like Shoney's Restaurant use to cook and it was absolutely amazing, I'll be posting a picture here in a few minutes.

I see no reason why not strawberry cobbler. Strawberries hold up very well in making jam, so you know they take heat well. I think you could adapt any cobbler recipe for strawberries.

Just my own idea, I like the idea of introducing tart tastes into sweet dishes like cobbler. I would consider adding finely sliced whole limes into a strawberry cobbler recipe. Yes this is totally off the wall.

I read "Strawberry Cobbler" and immediately went, "Oh my goodness!" as the flavors and textures of such a desert impressed themselves into my mind. I have had many deserts, many of which were extraordinary. But Strawberry Cobbler just sounds like such an amazing desert. I will be trying to create one soon. Thanks for putting the idea in my head.

I will post a recipe for strawberry pie that is over the top with strawberry goodness. It was taught to me by my DW shortly after we were married.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Buongiorno Jessica,

My Mom Eva used to bake a Fresh Black Berry Cobbler years and years ago. It was quite lovely. Of course, fresh Strawberries or Fresh Blueberries are lovely alternatives.

I enjoy fresh fragrant aromatic fruit desserts ... Look forward to your recipe and foto of your recipe ...

Ciao. Have nice week.
Margaux Cintrano.

Back
Top Bottom