Alzheimers..a new approach.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel lucky, I guess. Both my parents passed much too soon without any cognitive issues. Both were sharp as a tack when they left this world.

I feel lucky, I guess. Both my parents passed much too soon without any cognitive issues. Both were sharp as a tack when they left this world.

Aww ((Dawg) they always pass too soon. My darling Mom had her body wear out with a sharp mind, my Dad's mind wore out with an intact body. All that happened within 3 years. They were both the best parents for me.
The question of what would be worse to lose..the body or the mind, is still unanswered in my mind. The missing remains.

Last edited:
Aww ((Dawg) they always pass too soon. My darling Mom had her body wear out with a sharp mind, my Dad's mind wore out with an intact body. All that happened within 3 years. They were both the best parents for me.
The question of what would be worse to lose..the body or the mind, is still unanswered in my mind. The missing remains.

I'm not sure either, Kay. I worked in a nursing home when I was in high school, and saw the mental destruction of dementia and AD. Sometimes the oblivion of dementia almost seemed better than the physical destruction of the body.

Sure hope we can find a cure!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom