"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Health, Nutrition and Special Diets

Old 04-15-2006, 11:33 AM   #11
Cook

my local grocery has cases of the fruit2o for less then 10.00. The bonus, 20oz bottles. 6 each of tropical fruit, peach, grape and cherry.

If you want the sparkle of soda there are some sparkling flavored waters that are good zero cals too.

Old 04-15-2006, 11:44 AM   #12
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfisherfd2
my local grocery has cases of the fruit2o for less then 10.00. The bonus, 20oz bottles. 6 each of tropical fruit, peach, grape and cherry.

If you want the sparkle of soda there are some sparkling flavored waters that are good zero cals too.
That's cool. I need to look at Walmart and see if they have the cases. Thanks kingfisher!!

Old 04-17-2006, 01:22 AM   #13
Senior Cook

Oh-oh! My husband says my butt has gotten bigger! I'm at 130 pounds right now which is 10 pounds heavier than when we first started dating. I knew this whole turning 25 thing was a bad idea I'm beginning to have to wear medium size clothes for the first time in my life I refuse to change my whole wardrobe! The only thing I wasn't too heartbroken about was increasing my bra size

I eat pretty well already, I have cut down on the caffeine and I'm trying to limit the sweets. I eat late at night, but I can't change our schedule. My husband is a lot more concerned about his weight than I am, so we've both been trying to eat well, and we were just started to go to the gym but he was in an accident on thursday, so we'll have to put that on hold for a bit (totalled the car )
Old 04-19-2006, 05:28 PM   #14
Senior Cook

Send a message via AIM to SpiceUmUp
I am down 52 pounds in the last year. Holding steady over the last month +

Feel good and glad that the weight i not going up but a little frustrated that it has stopped going down.

Started to wlak a little more and I plan to ride the bike starting this weekend

oh, HI EVERYONE, MISSED YA
Old 04-19-2006, 07:17 PM   #15
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceUmUp
I am down 52 pounds in the last year. Holding steady over the last month +

Feel good and glad that the weight i not going up but a little frustrated that it has stopped going down.

Started to wlak a little more and I plan to ride the bike starting this weekend

oh, HI EVERYONE, MISSED YA
It's great that you haven't gained any back!! Just don't give up, like I did. It will start coming off again. My sil had a 2 month plateau and then dropped 10 lbs the next month. Keep up the good work!!