Are dairy products harmful for my health?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The doctors I know had PhDs in subjects like History, Literature, Music and Mathematics. I think one was psychology.
I do know do not ask a doctor of history if his medical doctor father wanted him to become a real doctor. Learned that one the hard way.

So you're saying you wouldn't take medical advice from a PhD? I would hope not ;)

PhDs aren't generally referred to as doctors, although that is part of their title. When people say doctor, especially in the context of this thread, it's understood, I think, that we're referring to a physician.

So you're saying you wouldn't take medical advice from a PhD? I would hope not ;)

PhDs aren't generally referred to as doctors, although that is part of their title. When people say doctor, especially in the context of this thread, it's understood, I think, that we're referring to a physician.
My apologies. I spent 5 years addressing PhD's as doctors.
But then as far as the medical field goes: there are some nurses with PhDs.
In general, no I wouldn't take medical advice from a PhD or a doctor on network TV.
I would also not take medical advice from any doctor that guarantees his diet will work for everyone regardless of the degree.

I would be more inclined to take the advice of someone who said quitting smoking did wonders for my health.:yum:

Taxlady is right - nutrient absorption does not work this way. Even as a simplified explanation, it's incorrect.

Book "I am Your Body"

You misunderstood my comment. I provided a link to a scientific research article showing that the blood-type diet doesn’t work. I don't care how many people think it does; I care what the research shows.

NeuroLogica Blog » Blood Type Diet – Disproved

The book about eating for your blood type was written by Peter d'Adamo, who is a naturopath. To me, that makes it unreliable since naturopaths are not real doctors.
It's time for me to leave this thread.
I've read both sides.
I just feel healthier not eating so much bread/potatoes/corn (in almost every processed food).

It's time for me to leave this thread.
I've read both sides.
I just feel healthier not eating so much bread/potatoes/corn (in almost every processed food).

I'm not surprised that you feel better eating less bread, potatoes, corn and processed food. Most people would, no matter their blood type.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom