Day-to-day food to use for a lifetime?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ahussain1050

Assistant Cook
are there any foods i can use day to day that can help me in my days that fly past i need energy and what should i eat

I have found:

4 oz. Pomegranate Juice (or pomegranate/blueberry juice mix - Minute Maid)
Apple Cider Vinegar (1 Tablespoon per day)
Fruit (fresh, 2 or 3 times per week, and dehydrated the other days)

works for many nutritional reasons.

Last edited:
Quinoa
Soybeans
peanut butter
beans
lentils

While you listed some very healthy and nutritional foods, I'm not sure I'd be eating lentils, or any of the others except perhaps peanut butter, on an every day basis. I might eat oatmeal for breakfast many mornings, as a source of fibre, but even that would get tiring after a while. :rolleyes:

While you listed some very healthy and nutritional foods, I'm not sure I'd be eating lentils, or any of the others except perhaps peanut butter, on an every day basis. I might eat oatmeal for breakfast many mornings, as a source of fibre, but even that would get tiring after a while. :rolleyes:

Why Not?

I do eat peanut butter on whole grain almost every morning or eggs maybe 1-2 times a week. I don't care for oatmeal much.

We eat beans or legumes at least 3-4 days a week with dinner and we like chili beans for lunch too. If you need slow burning long lasting energy they work really good.

I don't eat much fruit or juices because they burn too fast and spike my blood sugar.When I do eat fruit it is whole frash fruit so I get the fibre to slow it down.

Oh, OK! :chef:

...although like you, I enjoy beans, my social activities would not allow me to eat them on a daily basis! :LOL:

Oh, OK! :chef:

...although like you, I enjoy beans, my social activities would not allow me to eat them on a daily basis! :LOL:

I was reading somewhere, can't remember where the other day that if you eat beans on a regular basis you build up some thing or other in your intestines and you suffer less nasty byproducts.

Back
Top Bottom