Easy Calorie Counter on Web?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sandyj

Sous Chef
I'm looking for a recommendation foor a calorie counter website. I want to track what I'm eating and have heard that there are some good ones on the internet. I had a look this morning, but the one I tried was really complicated. I've got a little book to record my meals & excercise - it reminds me of the old Weight Watchers trackers before they started the point system. The emphasis is on eathing a healthy balanced diet, taking in enough water and doing at least 30 minutes of excercize a day. Any advice would be appreciated. I have ballooned in weight this year! I feel unhealthy and unattractive. Vain person that I am, its the unattractive that really hurts!

Apparently, only people who have been here for awhile can post websites, so I can't post the one I recommend. But I can tell you it is called Sparkpeople and it starts with a www and ends with a dot com.

You can track everything here--calories, nutrients, exercise. It can be overwhelming but you can use as few features as you'd like.

Back
Top Bottom