Emergen-C

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
Anyone try this product for an energy boost ? I did google but haven't found a satisfactory review on it.

I have used Emergen-C, and like it. That being said, Alacer, the parent company, also makes a product called ElectroMix, a similar product that is a balanced elecrolyte package to add to water. I have used both, for running, working out and hiking...any strenuous activity that requires rehydration (nice for Burning Man, too). Of the two, I prefer ElectroMix, but I also supplement Vitamin C daily, 2,000-3,000mg. Good products.

:) Iv'e been taking Emergen-C for years and love the stuff. I try to have one once a day and if around sick people I up the dosage. If I start getting sick I double up and take it at least 4 times a day DH likes it to. Definatley have on hand when traveling ot flying

It gives me heartburn. I gave mine to a friend who is a vitamin c freak.

For an energy boost, I take B Complex 50 every morning.

Last edited:
It gives me heartburn. I gave mine to a friend who is a vitamin c freak.

For an energy boost, I take B Complex 50 every morning.

Same here! One sip of the stuff and I get heartburn, which is not normal for me. I also take B complex and find it works a lot better than Vit C for me.

My friend is a health food nut...They say it's a very low quality vitamin (I trust them, so I choose not to research that statement)...They say either buy a quality supplement from a health store or drink more premium OJ... :)

Back
Top Bottom