Feb 4th support page!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love the tickers, they are very motivating (and pretty!!!!) It took me ages to figure out how to get our lovely site to accept the link!!!! I am glad my persistence paid off for so many of us!!!

I went to the gym today and spent 1/2 hour on the treadmill and 1/2 hour working on strength on the universal weight machine. It sure felt great. While I was there I weighed myself and I have lost 2 more pounds.

I am impressed with all the exercising everyone is doing. Keep up the great work.

SC :D

I want a ticker that says "here's how much more working out I must do before my backside is firm enough to wear a bathing suit and not feel weird...."

I started with a trainer last Monday. All day tuesday I dreaded walking up or down the 2 steps to my front porch. I still went on the cardio bike that night for 10 miles. On Thursday we worked on abs. I sneezed the next day and thought I was giving birth. Saturday was pretty intense too. But, you know what? Now I'm actually really looking forward to this, and even was at the gym by 6:15 this morning!
Now that I'm enjoying it, I want to find a part-time job or a home-based business to pay for my new "addiction"! Any ideas?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom