For those of us doing the TUESDAY weigh in.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
HAPPPPY TUESDAY!

down
to

Not as far down as I'd like to be.. but,
I'm going down and not up so.. that's GOOD! :D

naw.. I started at 152
weeks ago. lol.. so it's for two or three weeks.

It's Tuesday again!!!!!!!

May you all have a GREAT week
of Diet, exercise and healthy Living!

Enjoy life!
Smile!
Laugh!
Think HAPPPPPY thoughts :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

As expected I had a not so great week, but I didn't gain, so I guess that's something. Actually it is something, well done me!!! Back on the straight and narrow this week!!!!! I really missed vegetables for the coupld of days I didn't eat enough of them. It's amazing how hard it is to get decent vegetables when you are eating out.

I did really bad this week. Between bad foods (well, good tasting, but not too good for weight loss!) and lack of exercise, I was back up a little, so now I have a total loss of 5 pounds. :( I have to do better this week! Good going, all of you who are doing so well (and cheers for everyone else who is trying--it is hard!).

:) Barbara

Weigh in is tonight, but this week I have been getting to 1 size smaller jeans.

WOO HOO!

That is wonderful Rainee!!!!!
What a great feeling. I'm sure you're feeling and looking GREAT!

I can't wait to start digging in to the back of my
closet for my skinny clothes! What fun that will be. :D :D :D

Weighed on Thursday. Lost another 1.8 lbs. Husband has lost another 2.

weight.png

Hey, PD --

I'm confused. I'm not sure whether to post in the Tuesday weigh-in thread or the Feb 4th Support thread, which I guess is permanent now? (I weigh on Saturday.)

Can we think about un-permanenting the Feb 4th Support thread, and creating a new thread each week that's titled "Weigh-in and Support for 2/13-19" (or whichever week it is)? I can't speak for everyone, but that would make better sense to me.

Rainee, WTG! Great progress. And Jkath, WOW, you're the hero of the week, IMO. :D

Just one piece of advice -- it's better not to exercise if you're hurting. Pain is your muscles' way of demanding rest. You're at risk for injury if you push too hard, knowhatImeanBean?

Cats

I don't have any control over locking and unlocking posts...but,

I will do my best to try to remember to start a dated Tuesday and dated Friday check in post.

smiles, Trish

Back
Top Bottom