Have you exercised today? Accountability thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poi/fire...that's interesting. My DH and I are looking into ballroom dancing. We haven't found a place yet. Walking and trampoline will work for now.

Dina said:
Poi/fire...that's interesting. My DH and I are looking into ballroom dancing. We haven't found a place yet. Walking and trampoline will work for now.

You should look into country line dancing. It's way more popular and the people are fun. :)

Walked for 30 minutes. Only thing is I got some blisters for wearing sandals. We found salsa and merengue dancing so my DH and I will begin after we return from our vacation. Tried pilates before and loved it too.

Caine said:
You should try Pilates. It was named after Pontius, ya know.

I still have a lot of favorite yoga exercises that I like.

I know that Pilates has been around for a long time. They tried to resurrected it during the 70's

I thought the recent infomercial was silly because they made it sound like nobody used it in 100 years. Isn't Pilates more for body sculpturing?

Uncle Bob.... it takes 1 hour. I walk to the park which is roughly 3/4 of a mile and then the park itself has a 1 mile track. I use the walk to and from the park as my warm up and cool down.

Yes, I agree, it is very addictive and I really enjoy the time outside and the people watching!!! LOL!!

Correction.... last nights work out was 5.5... skipped a mile somewhere!!!

Walked with DH for about half hour, did some laps in the pool yesterday and today and played volleyball and flag football with my DH, kids and their friends in the backyard. I'm pooped!

I lost close to 30lbs last year.
I can do my 100 flights of stairs (up and down) in 23min now.
Still doing 'em 5 nights a week at work during my "lunch".

I've been lazy the past week though... :blush:

It really came down to the fact that I was going to school and working full-time, and the only take-out I like in the area is Sushi and Subway... :LOL:

I was supposed to go on a 5 mile hike yesterday but the weather looked threatening so I cancelled. Boo. However, I did go for a long walk with my boyfriend that night because it got really nice out. I've already done a bit of exercise today -some pilates and toning stuff with light weights- and I'm planning on either doing yoga or spending some time on the exercise bike a little later.

I did not do my exercise today!:neutral: I am trying real hard to convince myself that all of the trips I made back and forth between my outdoor kitchen and the cool confines of my house counted. Ya think?

The weather was great today, actually yesterday since it's after midnight, and I got the dog and took her for a 35 min. walk. Earlier in the day I felt a little pooped because I'm out of shape but later I felt GREAT! I need to get in the routine of doing this since the weather is finally getting nice. I need to make it a priority in my life. I have put on more lbs. than I care to admit. I need to walk it off!

30 minutes on the elliptical trainer while I watched part of Rocky Balboa on the big screen. It usually takes me three or four days to watch an entire movie. Fortunately, at that time in the morning, I'm usually the only one watching, so I can ask the attendent to fast forward it to where I left off the day before.

Whew! Sattie! 6 mile run plus toning exercises. I can't compete with you but am happy to say I just came back from another walk for 45 min. with my pooch. Two days in a row. I'm doing good!!!!

30 minutes on eliptical not sure how to spell but my mom cant even say it she calls it the epilady lol

Back
Top Bottom