Have you exercised today? Accountability thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 hours daily of volleyball for the past 3 days ~ there's not a muscle in my body that is not sore. I took a break today...sigh.

Walked for 75 minutes yesterday morning. This morning, I walked for an hour, lifted light weights for arms and abs on the Firm.

I've only been going to the gym once a week the last couple of weeks as it's been freezing. Am planning to go at least 3 times from next week.

Felt a bit anxious during the day cause I hadn't exercised but then we played volleyball with our daughter for a couple of hours. I then lifted some light weights and worked my abs on the Firm ball thingy.

I really didn't feel like it at all today (not unusual for Monday), but hubby prodded me into getting to the gym. Then my instructor did a more-difficult-than-usual workout. I told her, "Did my husband call you and tell you to be extra mean today?" I have a great instructor and great group of gals, we do a lot of laughing together.

I rode my bike for about 30 minutes Sunday. After a good 6 weeks of jogging/biking/working out I am back in a rut:(. My back started hurting a couple of weeks ago so that forced me to slow down. I hope to go work out after work today, but I've seen this too many times in the last 15 years. A good spell of exercise, followed by 3-4 months of inactivity. I just hope I get back to doing things before Christmas gets here.

I worked out 3 times a week, 35 min workout each time. Light weights, few exercises. I think I'm underdoing it:neutral:.

Ok, worked out nite before last. 35 minutes, a little soreness. Now to try to run or bike this evening after work. Hope I can do it.

30 minutes riding on the bike around the neighborhood. I'm going to try an extended bike ride in the morning. Hope to go an hour at least.

I rode from home and climbed a dirt fire road up to the top of Mt Hollywood on my tour bike yesterday evening. Good ride.
After I got home I rewarded myself by grilling a huge 1/2 pound burger. :mrgreen:

I usually hike up here. This was the first time up here with my bike as the multiple trails leading up to the top are for hikers and equestrians only, and bikes are not allowed. I decided to take a chance with the bike as park rangers rarely come up this way.

img_697554_0_f1b653e9c21cd50b7f3170a5da6b9c36.jpg

I decided to take a chance with the bike as park rangers rarely come up this way.

I'm telling........:angel::angel:

Well - I was really liking this board until I ran across this thread. :ermm:

Accountability?!?!?!?!?!

You give me all these wunnerful, wunnerful new things to try - thereby increasing my fuel intake...

AND

You want accountability for my fuel consumption????? :ohmy: :censored:

Sigh... SIGH... SIGH...

Ok... Ok... can I start tomorrow? :blush:

:whistling :ROFLMAO:

LL

Back
Top Bottom