Have you exercised today? Accountability thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going through a seasonal transition .... my exercise classes at the fitness center have changed a lot, and I need more aerobic exercise in my life. But for some reason I haven't been able to get with the program. Did my Pilates yesterday (essential for my sciatica), will do my resistance training class tomorrow, plus that essentially uphill walk. But today it was laundry, cooking, and gardening, which as far as my life experience goes, does pretty darned close to nothing for overall fitness, nothing for the old spare tire.

I can't get over how friendly everyone is here, I feel good coming on here, the atmosphere and design is a very happy one.

Right now I'm lifting weights, it's a beatiful sunny day (it's been gloomy a lot lately) is it normal to feel extremely sad and down during gloomy times? I sometimes even feel like crying, I begin to think of everything good and bad in my life and I begin to worry that everything will go downhill. As soon as the sun comes out I begin to love life and feel like laughing.

I started eating a healthy diet (today I had a bagel, 7 bananas, 5 glasses of orange juice, turkey and a turkey sandwich and we'll see what's for dinner. I started jogging (although I get cramps easily) and crunches along with lifting 15lb weights. I'm currently in an online relationship with a beautiful girl in South Dakota, it's been almost a year now and I'm going to be staying at her place in late july or early august, I can't wait (I'm 17 and she's 16).

I know this is off topic, but I feel so great right now that I feel the need to share this

I walk my dog daily.That is one of my exercise agenda.Then,I play running around the house with my Corgi.Agenda 2. Then,I eat healthier food.I cook daily.

50 minutes on the bike that goes nowhere today, and the "A" side of my upper body work out (free weights). Bumped the weight up today, too.

I just woke up and am looking at my weights. I'm peeved at the world today and know that working out will blow off some steam. I walk anywhere I go that is under a mile (and that is a lot of my life, and walking is a poor description, here it is climbing!), work out at a gym at least twice a week, often three times, do some weight lifting at home. I'm still overweight, but muscularly so because I won't give up good food and lifestyle. UGh!

My exercise classes were canceled this week, something I really count on. I need the social interaction (and yes, over the years I've made some lifelong friends, or even short term friends, from taking classes in several states). I like it that when I skip a class, I run into people from the class who ask me where in the heck have I been.

50 lengths.. that too much to ask for. I agree swimming is the best way of exercising your body, but I cannot go beyond 12 lengths. Actually, i am not regular else I could have thought of increasing my stamina. My daily exercise would involve playing cricket for an hour and lawn tennis for an hour and a half.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom