Have you exercised today? Accountability thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Michael in FtW said:
I woke up ... walked to the kitchen to make coffee ... walked back to the sofa and watched the morning news to wait on coffee ... walked back to the kitchen when coffee was done, poured a cup, and walked back to the sofa to drink it. I think I repeated this several times ... but I was too sleepy to remember. :LOL:
I think you should get yourself one of those scooter chair thingies they advertise on TV.

If you have little ones running around your house all day, then I would imagine you are getting your exercise!:LOL:

I went to the gym at 1 in the morning, it was beautiful we had the place all to ourselves... I figured out that I have no muscles in my arms. None.

Yesterday was free weights for 1-1/2 hours, then 30 minutes on the LifeCycle.

Today was 20 minutes on the elliptical machine and 25 minutes on the recumbant bicycle (I couldn't see the movie very well from the elliptical).

Tomorrow is circuit training day. 12 machines, 3 sets, 10 reps each, in 30 minutes. Then 30 minutes of cardio.

I'm having company this weekend so today I have washed the floors, vacuumed, I chased my dogs around in the yard, and I gardened... does any of this count?

Trip, it frustrates me to no end that all that stuff, even if it exhausts you, doesn't seem to do one darned thing to make you more fit. Maybe more fit than watching soaps and eating bon-bons, but not much when it comes to fitness! What a pain in the patootie.

I went to visit my family in Florida for a week & half. In 11 days I got ONE jazzercise class is (sister is an instructor and we were her rehearsal -- fun!). Wanted to make sure hubby got his daily hour walk in, so stayed in and kept the beasts calm (two Jack Russell terriers) so our hosts wouldn't strangle us before our visit was over!

Came home and immediately hit the gym to do a dozen or so reps of every weight set I do. Then a couple days later, did a weight workout followed by a pilates workout. Then on Friday a step class followed by a ball class. I don't need to tell you how sore I was, even though I tried to slowly get back into the routine. It doesn't help that it has been cold and wet and miserable out since we got here.

Gosh!!! it's raining all over! Will it ever clear? We have had rain allllll week! and another week without stop has been forcasted! Yuk!!!

I, too, am tired of rain. It is very hard to get motivated in this gloomy weather. I did manage to walk to the gym (about 3/4 mile) and back in between showers -- I try to walk as many places as I can, but in this weather it's not easy. Plus I'd like to put my garden in and that just isn't happening. According the the weather channel there's a big circular cold wet weather cycle that just doesn't want to move on.

Gee - I lugged 300' foot of hose from the pasture to the barn. Then lugged three 120-pound bales of alfalfa hay from the SUV into the barn. Then proceeded to distribute alfalfa hay & timothy hay, as well as water, to 7 horses.

Gee - does that count?? Especially since I do this twiice a day every day?

I'd say it counts, Breezy. It's definitely cardio, at the very least.

I went for a good HIIT bike ride and carried my clubs around the golf course for 4 hours.

I'm in for today - I'll be in for tomorrow, and every other day!

Everyday!

I exercise everyday. I start out by doing some streches, then I move onto weights, then to finish I do my Tai Chi. I also go rock climbing every wednesday and swimming as often as I can. I don't eat all heathly food, but my diets not to bad, fairly balanced. I get three or more meals a day and snake in between. But I won't reveal my weight because then I will be hated by every women on here. I will just say I look pretty good and move on.:LOL:

I am very glad to know you Marishka. I don't meet many women who will eat snake.

I did circuit training this morning, followed by 30 minutes of cardio, but because I had a mushroom cheesesteak hoagie last night, I owe myself another 30 minutes of cardio, so I will be returning to the gym this afternoon/evening.

You guys are inspiring I just walk to and from my car and then up and down a few flights of stairs a day. I think that maybe I will start swimming again. I am feeling motivated.

I went to the gym yesterday for an hour, but I don't think I worked hard enough, I'm not sore at all today!

On a side note, this is our first rainy day in 5 months!! You guys need to send some clouds my way.

I decided to have a wake last night for my dear departed canine companion, then slept in today. No workout for me. I'll get back in the saddle tomorrow, though.

Back
Top Bottom