How healthy is drinking water?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First, you need water anyway. Your water input comes from any water liquid. Whether it's tapwater, water from wine, water from soda, water from fruit When you check a water bottled label check for nitrates. Presence of nitrates means that the water was reached by organic matter or ferilisers. The filtering process is too short. Also temperature at spring is important, the cooler the better. Mountain water, where the water usually has a long underground stay, is the better.
PH is not that important. Our stomac has a very low PH and it's self regulating, if you drinj acid, like wine or vinegar or coke, there is less production of HCL to regulate the PH level. Unless you dring more than a coke a day PH is not important from water.
The worst water used is the one of canning industries. That is soda. It's no better than tap soda. And on tap soda you can add a filter for heavy molecules (pesticides).
Do you know where the best water comes from? wine!
Wine fermentation precipitates most of the pesticides and 95% of wine is water that was filtered by a rood system....

Last edited:
Think before you drink!

Most of us are obsessed with the misconception that drinking water is only good for the health. It is true to a certain extent, but, too much of water intake can cause harm to your body.[FONT=&quot] If you have lots of water before you get to bed, then you will have to get up in the middle of the night, to go to the bathroom, which will disturb your sleep. he he[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

healthy drinking water

I agree that a lot depends on what the water is replacing. If you were drinking lots of sugary sodas or artificially sweetened drinks before - yes, you are miles ahead by replacing with water. Also, if you consumed way too much caffeine, as some of us frequently do, water is going to give you a boost that you didn't realize you were missing. In general, I think Americans drink way too little water - I once heard that every biochemical process at a moleular level that takes place in our cells takes place in water.

Back
Top Bottom