ISO cheap/fast/easy way to get fat into my diet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nuts, fish (tuna salmon...even canned) cottage cheese or cheeses in general, refried beans every now and then with your rice, avacado or guacamole, red meat once in a while.

I was just going to say a bag of Doritos would do the trick....

what can be a good diet to increase muscle.

I have joined the gym. Just to pump up my muscles and to give my body a good and a perfect shape.
But i dont understand like what kind of food can be better in now a days for me.
as i am taking the extra suppliants for my body so that i can grow my weight soon. and i have included, bread, meat, chicken, eggs, heavy milk enriched products in my diet too.
else then that.
can anyone suggest me about what is the next good supplement i can add to my food menu.
to get the better results as soon as possible

I was just going to say a bag of Doritos would do the trick....

i was gonna say that too. How about a dollar double cheeseburger from McD´s

seriously though look at soy beans. they contain about 30 percent fats from oils PLUS theyre loaded with proteins. In fact...they are the only member of the bean/legume family to contain all nine essential amino acids used to form proteins. :cool:

Careful with the soy, please. I have been a body builder, and soy contains phytoestrogen. It will cause one to retain a layer of subcutaneous fat, reduce the proportional amount of testosterone in one's body, often resulting in what body builders refer to as "b*tch t*ts." Fish, skinless chicken, fish, skinless turkey and fish. Eggs, whey. Small, frequent meals. Raw coconut oil for energy. It is a medium chain triglyceride, which means it converts in the portal of the liver, and the fat never enters arteries as fat. No plaque, and it cannot be stored as fat, only burned for energy.

i didnt know that about the soy! But are saying if i want my girls..things..to get bigger i should start feeding it to her? LOL! I kid though...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom