Milk allergy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kamp

Senior Cook
A friend of me has a boy with milk/gluten allergy.

In US there is many differents milk substitut but in norway we only have 3 types om rice milks, 2 oat milk and some soy milk.

He should not have soy and oat. And the rice milk contains sunflower oil, and he can not have that eather..

I want to make my own rice milk to him. But he is underweight, autistisk and lack in vitamin/minerals. Also a picky eater..
But I drink every liqcuid that is white/slightly brown.

How do I make rice milk? Is it best to use whole grain rice? Can I use other grains that contains more nutrition?

Made from soybeans and whole grains, such as oats, triticale, barley, brown rice, and amaranth, multi-grain milk has a light texture and flavor that substitutes well for low-fat or fat-free milk. Multi-grain milk is 100 percent lactose free and suitable for those with dairy sensitivities. Made from soybeans and whole grains, such as oats, triticale, barley, brown rice, and amaranth, multi-grain milk has a light texture and flavor that substitutes well for low-fat or fat-free milk.

Made from soybeans and whole grains, such as oats, triticale, barley, brown rice, and amaranth, multi-grain milk has a light texture and flavor that substitutes well for low-fat or fat-free milk. Multi-grain milk is 100 percent lactose free and suitable for those with dairy sensitivities. Made from soybeans and whole grains, such as oats, triticale, barley, brown rice, and amaranth, multi-grain milk has a light texture and flavor that substitutes well for low-fat or fat-free milk.

The original poster said specifically that the child cannot have soy or oat.

Back
Top Bottom