My Goal is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pdswife

Chef Extraordinaire
Some day .. I'd like to get back to my highschool weight 120 ( I can't believe I thought I was fat then!!) I'm up to 152 pound now! On a 5 foot 3 inch body that's pretty darn chubby!

I know ME though. If I make the goal 32 pounds at the beginning I'll quit ! So.. for now I'm making my goal 20 pounds. Even that will make a great big difference about how I feel and look! The good and bad thing about being short is that you can really see every pound you put on and take off.

smiles, Trish

My goal is to firm my body, particularly my stomach. I think my eating habits are fine for me. The way I hope to achieve this is by doing crunches for my abs, and side bends for my obliques. I will also use my stationary bike for aerobics, and will begin lifting weights at home. I just bought a scale yesterday, so I will wait until tomorrow (tuesday to weigh myself). I am 5'3 and my average weight was 130-140 lbs., so we'll see tomorrow how much I weigh. I am not so concerned about losing weight as I am about firming/toning my body. Typically when I worked out, I gained muscle weight, but was very toned. I dont have a tape measure to check how many inches I lose, but maybe it's time to get one huh? :D

So thats my goal, to get toned all over, and especially in my abdomen.

My goal is by one month from today I will have lost 5 kilos. (I think thats about 12 pound but not sure) Today I am 119 kilos. Ultimately, I need to be between 60 and 70. A long way to go!!!!!

pdswife1, you can do it!

I am 5 ft 2 inches, started watching what I eat and working out last year (mid Jan). My start weight was about 180 and now I'm down to about 140. I used to wear about 12/14 pants, now down to a size 6.

My motto, just nickle and dime the pounds off...little by little. Best way to go. :)

Forums like this is a great way to keep supporting one another.

To get where I want to be, I want to lose 26 pounds. Lost 30 since last Mother's Day on low carb and prayers.

Wondering where everyone else's goals are that posted they would participate in this? hmm :D

Long range, I would like to lose 90 pounds. Short range, 20. My husband and I are going to be working on it together.

:) Barbara

As I already posted, I weighed myself yesterday and discovered I weigh 176. I'm the same height as Pdswife, 5-foot-3, so I'd like to go to 120. I'd like to do it in six months. My birthday is at the end of February; I'd like to lose 15 pounds by then.

Cats

Catseye said:
As I already posted, I weighed myself yesterday and discovered I weigh 176. I'm the same height as Pdswife, 5-foot-3, so I'd like to go to 120. I'd like to do it in six months. My birthday is at the end of February; I'd like to lose 15 pounds by then.

Cats

That's a wonderful goal! I'm sure that you'll do it!!

Back
Top Bottom