"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Health, Nutrition and Special Diets

Old 08-03-2003, 08:48 AM   #1
Cook

Send a message via AIM to esther
Need a good healthy challah recipe please

hi. i am getting back into bread baking. but this time, im looking for a whole grain, healthy, low fat challah recipe, with a bit of a twist. i made whole wheat pesto challah the other week, which was awesome, but am now looking for some other funky, healthy variations. any ideas? thanks

Old 08-06-2003, 08:19 AM   #2
Cook

Send a message via AIM to esther
well noone replied and its time is marching on, so... i found some unreal answers to my own question online. i decided on a whole wheat and rye walnut raisin bread to make my challah from. should be good....
it was between that and olive and sundried tomato, so i guess well leave that till another time... all the best

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off