Paleo - your favorite recipes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
A few months ago my bf went predominantly Paleo in his food choices, and whenever he's over for dinner, I cook all Paleo for us.

I'm very pleased with it, and he is loving it too.

We've got lots of recipes we cook together, but I'm wondering what recipes you've grown to love that go along with this lifestyle.:chef:

JKath, I got a Paleo recipe book awhile ago and never really did anything with it. We are probably eating close to a Paleo diet right now as we both have a lot of restrictions. Thanks for bringing this up and I will look into it again. Meanwhile, do you have any recipes you want to share?

Wow, a blast from the past. Hi!

I suggest checking out recipes on Springpad: Smart Notebooks as I've seen tons of people create folders with Paleo friendly recipes in them. I think a quick search on "Paleo" should yield tons of suggestions for ya.

<3
Z

I saw one site say you could not eat potatoes. I can't imagine a caveman turning down a potato.

They don't do dairy items.
Mark Sisson wrote "The Primal Blueprint" and in it he has a whole lifestyle, not just food, but with exercise, sun exposure, etc. My bf has really enjoyed it, and he has benefitted from it for sure. Here's a good interview of Mark, from Paleo Magazine: Mark Sisson – Interview | Paleo Magazine

I'm really interested in it. As I mentioned I have a book on it and it is seeming close to the restrictions I have been put on for my allergies. I was just wondering, JKath, if you could share a favourite recipe or two since you are working with it already - it might spark something in me that the book doesn't. I will definitely share my offerings as well.:)

Back
Top Bottom