Police Test Diet oh joy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really didn't get much sleep last night. All I could think about was the test. Yea I did some late night eating:rolleyes: No, it was nothing good for me either:pig:

I called the Police Recruitment Center for Philadelphia today. I asked if they graded my test and she couldn't give me an answer. She did say however, that they are looking to hire 3500 cops and only 5000 people showed for the test. She also said I just had to score a 70 or better to get on this up coming class, if not then I will get in on the next class for sure next year. Everyone who takes the test gets in no matter what.

She said that if I am in good shape and I feel like I did good the chances are really really good that I will start this year, Nov 17.
How F-en cool is that baby!!!:cool:

Yea, it was a good day today:mrgreen::mrgreen:

congrats to you, king!
Now remember - keep trying to eat well, no matter what :)

I wish I took some before and after shots. I am not losing weight as I have said, I am up to 215 now lol, I was 200 before I started training.
15 extra pounds of muscle:) I lost my belly also!! Yep, I had a little beer gut.
I am up to 150 sit ups a day now.

I PASSED !!!!!!
85%:LOL::LOL::LOL:

that is AWESOME!!!
img_640149_0_e740d8028ac5cf0078b448f0e217d6ec.gif

Thanks guys;)

I promise I'll take a picture and post it here of myself in uniform eating a donut lol.

I haven't been to the gym in a while. Guess it's time to get back into that routine again.

Back
Top Bottom