Popcorn... the low fat snack... maybe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i love old threds; then i get to see old buddies' names. :)
Me too luvs. I think there is a lot of good info in old threads. I just like to mention the date in case someone is waiting for the OP to come back. Sometimes that just isn't going to happen.

I made mine healthy by popping my popcorn in a paper bag and spraying the popped popcorn lightly with some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray and adding a little salt. The popcorn comes out tender and crispy.
You can use your favorite seasoning also in place of the salt.
Enjoy! Debbie

MICROWAVE POPCORN

img_814183_0_11fd426370a3d0f2d84fa0d1142605c7.jpg

img_814183_1_8a4783ce03c0e91f2fdbee2001836108.jpg

img_814183_2_bd279f9b8c456c080fe4f0567b2609aa.jpg

1 LUNCH BAG; Paper.
3 tablespoon(s) POPCORN
SALT; Or Favorite Seasoning.
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER SPRAY
_____

Place 3 tablespoons popcorn in paper bag and fold down bag a couple turns, you want to leave room so bag can expand.
Place bag in microwave; it's ok if the bad falls over during popping.
I set my timer for 2 minutes, it usually takes less then 2 minutes for me; your time will vary depending on wattage.
Let popcorn pop until you start to hear the popping slow down.
Remove from microwave and place some popcorn in a bowl; spray lightly with some butter spray and season with some salt, repeat this step again with the remaining popped popcorn.

Paul Prudhomme's Season Magics are great on popcorn! I especially like Poultry Magic, although the Sweet & Hot Pizza and Pasta Magic is also very good. In a pinch any brand of cajun/blackening seasoning would probably work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom