Progress pics!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW kyles - I'm extremely impressed. Not only by your drop in pounds but by your perseverance of which I have none!!!! One day hopefully - but you just might get me going. Thanks for sharing this with us kyles.

You have really done great Kyles! I agree with what kitchenelf said about perseverance. I know I could have lost a lot more by now if I had stuck to some kind of plan. Keep up the good work!

:) Barbara

Last edited:
Those are some great progress pictures!
I also post at www.johnstonefitness.com forums, and if you're interested in finding fitness information from normal people who have made the kind of changes you have I highly recommend checking that site out! The folks are really friendly, and the information is top-notch...I know there are some others that post on these forums and those as well.
Keep up the good work, and don't forget to lift heavy :)!
-Andrew

Agree with Lemonsong. He got me over on these forums by discussing this site in one of his posts over there. I start out my morning by reading John's update for the day. Most of the time they are just a hey what's up but sometimes his words are very motivational when he gets talking about not giving up.

Hi Kyles,

I am soooooo impressed, OMG!!! Way to go x 1000! Perhaps it's just my painfully shy side coming through, but I think you are so "brave" for posting your pics, I am so self conscious (I'll bare my soul and admit it) I doubt I could do it (post pics).

I am totally proud of you girl!!! :clap:

Good going! I wish I'd have thought to take pics of myself at my heaviest, but like most fat guys I was pretty much in denial. It's brave of you to post your pics, and it's an inspiration to those of us trying to lose weight and keep it off.:)

For me, the scary thing was posting my weight. I had been in denial for so long, it was awful owning up to how fat I was, the pictures were a doddle!!!!

I'll post another one soon, as I have lost 15 pounds or so since that pic!!!

some progress

Kyles, you inspired me to post some pic's of me

img_161026_0_eded7c1509dd706c8ee933effd4a98ef.jpg
Before and During (KYLES, ADDED ONE OF ME STANDING)

Attachments

• DSCF0033.JPG
    DSCF0033.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 216
  • DSCF0044.JPG
    DSCF0044.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Wow that's a big diffference around your neck and shoulders! Next time you'll have to post one of you standing up, because I bet the biggest difference is around your middle!!! You've done really well!!!!

Back
Top Bottom