Salt question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Blue Cat

Thanks for letting us know how you are doing. This occurrance in your life only confirms my belief that things do happen to us for special reason. It definitely has made you realize how fast something can change. I am so thankful it hasn't happened to me. Just reading your post made me more aware of how precious this life is. Even though we experience heartache it passes. Take good care of yourself and keep in touch with your doctor about how you feel. I hope you like him.

Sorry to hear about your troubles BC. With the heart troubles you have had I am sure your doctors have informed you about possible problems with simple things like dental work, minor surgeries and the like. If not, talk to them about it. I have had septic shock syndrome on 3 occasions (I am a DES baby with a lot of the immune problems that comes with it). I am glad you came out without a lot of problems you could have had. Good luck on your continuing health.

BlueCat!!!!!!!! What a scary ordeal. Doctors need to be more aware of what they say and do in front of patients - it's not like your hearing went!!! I hope you told them about it. I'm glad you are doing better. You must have a totally different outlook on life. Wishing you a healthier 2005!!!

Oh, it was just terrible what a couple of them said as I lay there with all those IV's going and all. The renal Dr. basically told my family that they should just let me go. When I heard that, of course it really frightened me. They found me another renal Dr. in a hurry. I've heard lately that this Dr. is really a very kind man too. Bad day maybe? Then again, I had some wonderful Drs. and the ICU nurse was just an angel.

Yes, Chef Will, I am just now learning about the dental pre-medication. I had no idea that dental work could be so hazardous when you have heart trouble. You had septic shock 3 times? You are very fortunate to have come through it that often.

I just got the results of a liver test and that has now returned to normal too. Kidney function is also good again. It seems to be the heart, which has 3 leaky valves and is enlarged, and the thyroid which are slow to recover. I am very fortunate too!

BC

Back
Top Bottom