Senior Nutrition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm far from senior but this looks like I might be able to use it :)
My meds seem to have an effect on my taste buds. Not sure which of the meds are causing this but maybe these recipes will do the trick.

Thanks PF :)

Thanks for posting. I like that many are for 1 portion. Not only for srs, but for those who cook for one more often than not.

Nice recipes, for sure. But, you will have to pry my red meat and butter from my cold dead hands.....(which may be sooner than later.LOL!!

Yeah, I did notice the lack of appreciable MEAT in those recipes...but sometimes it's just about getting the most and best nutrition into our elderly who really don't eat much.

Yeah, I did notice the lack of appreciable MEAT in those recipes...but sometimes it's just about getting the most and best nutrition into our elderly who really don't eat much.

Like me. Right now I am lacking potassium. I am getting serious leg cramps. And I know what that means. I was eating bananas one a day. But I got bananaed out. So I quit. Time to get back to them. Funny thing is I was thinking about that very subject the other day. :angel:

Like me. Right now I am lacking potassium. I am getting serious leg cramps. And I know what that means. I was eating bananas one a day. But I got bananaed out. So I quit. Time to get back to them. Funny thing is I was thinking about that very subject the other day. :angel:

Do you like Kiwi fruit, Addie? There's more potassium in a kiwi than a banana.:angel:

Do you like Kiwi fruit, Addie? There's more potassium in a kiwi than a banana.:angel:

The seeds irritate my intestinal tract. It will only take a couple of bananas to get back on track. Spike will stop by in the morning with about four of them to get me back on track. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom