Smart Water - I love this stuff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
I have recently discovered Smart Water. I absolutely can't stand Gatorade so I had no idea that it really worked :blush:

Wile on vacation I had a little "sinking spell" from walking in the heat. We went into this little grocery store and I decided to try the Smart Water. Within 30 minutes I felt soooooooooooooooooo much better! I'm a believer now. :)

Has anyone else tried it?

Haven't tried it. I've been drinking Vitamin Water since I gave up the cigs and coffee. How much is a container? I get the 20oz VW at Walmart or Target for a buck. Most stores like Wawa or 7-11 charge $1.39.

Love it!

It's often on sale for $1 at Target. We buy 48 bottles usually. We do not care that people look at us like we're crazy.

Love it!

It's often on sale for $1 at Target. We buy 48 bottles usually. We do not care that people look at us like we're crazy.

I don't understand why Target doesn't keep some in cases. One time I bought 30 or so all different colors. The woman at the checkout (must have been new or trying to impress her manager) says, give me one of each color so I know what needs to be restocked. :glare:

Everyone in my line started rubber-necking for another checkout.:LOL:

As long as it tasted NOTHING like Gatorade I'll try it out.
You're right KE Gatorade is ick yuck nasty!!!! My kids wont even drink it and they'll drink anything thats colored water!!!

As long as it tasted NOTHING like Gatorade I'll try it out.
You're right KE Gatorade is ick yuck nasty!!!! My kids wont even drink it and they'll drink anything thats colored water!!!

It is absolutely NOTHING like gatorade - just really good water.

Sounds like a great way to get elecrolytes when you need them without the radioactive colors and flavors of Gatorade.

Yep - and electrolyes are my biggest issue (well, aside from a list of other things) :glare:

Being firmly mired in the mid-20th century, I have a personal issue with paying for water in any form. I do it because I don't like the water that comes out of my tap and it's convenient to take in the car, etc.

I wouldn't drink SW all the time because I don't need electrolytes all the time. I recognize that it makes a lot of sense for those who have elecrolyte issues because of meds or exercise.

Maybe someday I'll catch up with the rest of the world.

So is this something you would drink in place of water whether you are dehydrated or not?

I wouldn't think so - too much anything (even electrolytes), is never a good thing. It should be used the same way Gatorade is used. I could probably drink a bottle every day and be ok because of the fluid pills I take. I lose a lot of electrolytes that way.

I wouldn't think so - too much anything (even electrolytes), is never a good thing. It should be used the same way Gatorade is used. I could probably drink a bottle every day and be ok because of the fluid pills I take. I lose a lot of electrolytes that way.

SO is in the same boat. I'll suggest SW to her. She's not keen on all the Gatorade flavors.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom